Colorado Society of Osteopathic Medicine is a nonprofit 501( c ) (6) organization affiliated with the American Osteopathic Association.
- Description of Service: Coloradodo.org consists of two parts: A public section and a member only section designed for members of the CSOM. This site is in no way intended to serve as a substitute for medical diagnosis or treatment.
- Third Party Content: Coloradodo.org contains information provide by third parties. The site also provides links to other websites. We assume no responsibility for information provided by third parties or the content of other internet sites to which we provide links.
- Advertising: Sponsors may advertise their products and services on parts of Coloradodo.org.At no time is the CSOM making any representation or warranty regarding any sponsor’s products or services, nor will we be liable for sponsor’s products or services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The CSOM has taken reasonable measure to ensure that the information contained within Coloradodo.org is reliable, however, by using this website youaccept that the information, products and services are provided here are “AS IS”. CSOM makesno express or implied warranty regarding the accuracy, content, completeness, reliability or legality of information contained within the site, including, without limitation the warranties of merchandise.
- Intellectual Property: Copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws apply to materials on Coloradodo.org.
- Choice of Law and Forum: This agreement is entered into and performed in the State of Colorado, United States of America, and is governed by the laws of Colorado exclusive of its choice of law or conflict of laws provisions. In any claim or action directly or indirectly arising under this agreement or related to Coloadodo.org. each party irrevocably submits to the exclusive personal jurisdiction of the Circuit Court of Denver County each party waives any jurisdictional, venue or inconvenient forum objections to such court.
- Complete Agreement: If any provision or provisions of this Agreement are held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction not to be enforceable, then such provisions shall be limited or eliminated to minimum extent necessary so that this Agreement shall otherwise remain in full force and effect. This Agreement constitute the entire agreement between the parties pertaining to its subject matter and supersedes any earlier agreements. Memoranda, or understandings. It may not be modified except as described elsewhere in this Agreement. Anything in the Coloradodo.org program inconsistent with or conflicting with the terms of this Agreement.
- Membership list: The CSOM membership list is compiled and published as a reference source of member information. Entries in the membership list are based on information reported to the CSOM and may not have come from or been verified with primary sources. Additionally, the data may have been changed or updated since being downloaded to this membership list.
Consequently, because of the possibility of reporting errors and delays in processing information, the accuracy and completeness of the physician data in this membership list cannot be guaranteed. Additionally, this membership list is not recognized by any national accrediting credentials verification. Members are encouraged and permitted to view their database listing and to update them via the CSOM Executive Directors office. The CSOM disclaims any and all warranties, whether express or implied, as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of the information contained in this membership list. In no event shall the CSOM be liable to you or to anyone else for any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the data in this membership list. The membership list is the sole property of CSOM. The membership list and the data comprising it may not be downloaded, republished, resold or duplicated, in whole or in part, for any purpose including – without limitation – compiling mailing lists or any other lists of osteopathic physicians.